Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kindergarten's Coming....


All summer long we sang that song, oh what fun, and then it came and it was kind of sad! For me, anyway, she couldn't wait. I sent my FOUR YEAR OLD to her first day of kindergarten on August 24th and she turned five the next day. She loves school and was so excited she couldn't stand it. She picked the perfect apple to take to her teacher for the very first day (she must watch too much TV or something cause I didn't put that idea in her head).


Ready to go! We live right behind the school and there is a little walk way just two houses over that leads right into the school yard.




She looks so big here! I can't believe she is ready for kindergarten already! Having her at this age and then a baby makes me think a lot about how she was when she was Gunner's age, and I swear it was just yesterday!
Her teacher is Mrs. Kelly and she loves her. So far school has been nothing but wonderful. After a couple weeks she did have one little complaint: "I have to go EVERY SINGLE day??" She got too used to the comfort of Mon, Wed, Fri Pre-school! Just wait til next year, my dear then it's school all day, every day for the next 11 years! Growing up is so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment