Sunday, September 19, 2010

Preston Rodeo! July 2010



Ready for another year of that Famous Preston Night Rodeo with Great Grandpa Jensen! (seems when I send the camera with dad, not many pictures get taken :) Grandpa loves the rodeo, so we will go as long as he is still willing to take us! This year, Tony, Hallie, Ben, Lauren, Steph, Kaden, Emily and Rachael all went with Grandpa. It poured rain that night for the first time in 20 years, but they still had a lot of fun. I'm so glad Hallie is old enough to get to go to the rodeo with Grandpa Jensen and now she'll remember it. I have such good memories of going with my siblings with Grandma and Grandpa to the carnival and the rodeo. We looked forward to it all summer! Hallie still loves cowgirls and horses so she has a great time.

And me and my little cowboy got to stay home and clean the house that night! I hope Grandpa can keep up the tradition a few more years at least so Gunner can go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment